Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Whoo hoo!

I won a free GinaK stamp set today! Hooray!!! How you ask? I made this card for one of the April Release Party challenges on StampTV and this morning I found out I won! Awe. Some. While I am pleased with how this card turned out, I must confess it was a random drawing. ;) Love GinaK stamps. Love free stamps. Love, love, love free GinaK stamps!

This cute little pumpkin is from Carolyn King's set, Whimsical Autumn. The layout is a sketch by Theresa Momber that was the basis of the challenge. I colored with Copics. This is my favorite pumpkin color combo so far. I like pumpkin stamps so I keep trying them out. Nestabilities, a PTI button, OLD patterned paper, and some distress ink and it's a card! :)


Completely changing the topic now, but Target has some cute purses clearanced at really great prices. I got 3 yesterday for $11. Yeah, $11. You might want to check it out.

Supplies - Stamps: GinaK Whimsical Autumn
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Tim Holtz Distress Ink Vintage Photo
Paper: Papertrey Ink kraft and Dark Chocolate, Georgia-Pacific White, Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, DCWV patterned paper from at least 5 years ago
Accessories: Pure Poppy Papertrey Ink button, Scalloped Rectangle Nestabilities, Stampin' Up! Linen Thread, Copics (YR14, YR16, YR18, YG93, YG95, E11, E13, E15), sponge, Scor-tape

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. Fall is my favorite season, so this is right up my alley.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this design Paula! Very pretty colors on this :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. congratulations (late) what a beautiful card!! Free GKD is always nice!! hope you play in my challenge at the next release!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just had to comment on this for a different reason than probably expected: yes, your card is great (LOVE that pumpkin!), but what cracked me up was your little "update" on Target's clearanced purses!!! LOL!!! Loved that!

    ReplyDelete