Sunday, January 23, 2011

Moxie Fab: I'm So Pretty

Gotta make this SUPER quick since it's for the Tuesday Trigger and is due in, oh, 17 minutes. I loved this week's trigger! And I happened to have made a flower that looked similar recently so I had to play even though we just finished hosting a 3rd birthday party with 13 kids. ;)




I stamped this ridiculously fast. I think the gray is SU Going Gray, but I'm not certain. Whatever it is, I love it. I tried to do the faux suede technique, but then messed up the stamping so the brown is the flip side. It's thinner than cardstock now, almost like old parchment, and feels pretty cool. It needed some texture so I stamped PTI Text Style background in Versamark. The flower is from scrap fabric and the sentiment is from Star Prints. TFL!

Supplies - Stamps: Papertrey Ink Star Prints, Background Basics: Text Style

Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark

Paper: Stampin' Up! Going Grey, Soft Suede

Other: Scor-tape, fabric flower

4 comments:

  1. Hey Paula! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a perfect flower, Paula! Thanks for visiting my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did have to giggle about this being due in 17 minutes ... but then the laughing stopped! This is so elegant - your flower is GORGEOUS and the distressing and background stamping are just fantabulous!

    ReplyDelete