Thursday, March 22, 2012

CASEing Lee

Hey! We went on a roadtrip! Two days in the car one way with three kids and we all survived! Not much crafting going on although I am learning to knit. But. The StampTv challenge was to CASE Lee Murphy. Lee is awesome. I have met Lee in real life twice. Must make card. Apparently, also must learn to write challenge deadlines on calendar because I strolled over to stamptv at 8:45 to see that the deadline was 8. Doh!





Lee's beautiful card is here. Her's is fancier than mine. This will be a sympathy card and I like to keep them fairly simple. I did intend to dry emboss it, but didn't realize until just now that I hadn't. The boys were in and out of my craft room the whole time I worked on it and it's a wonder it got finished at all!


Supplies: Stamps - GinaK flower I won in a grab bag!

Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa

Paper - PTI Rustic White, kraft, SU Chocolate Chip

Other - Kasiercraft pearls, E25 copic (colored the pearls), A Muse medium scallop die, unknown ribbon


1 comment:

  1. you did well with boys running in and out, wonder what all they tried to eat?? LOL

    ReplyDelete