Tuesday, September 2, 2014

My Happy Place


Today, it was back to school after a long weekend. I needed a craft fix and it needed to be quick. Enter this cheater card (what i call cards so easy they're basically cheating). Fun patterned paper, cute sentiment, hand cut banner, washi tape. Done.  I love how they work together like this. Yes, Mom, you can have this card.


I HAD to have this Lawn Fawn library paper and I HAD to have this MFT Disney parks themed sentiment set and neither one of them have been used before. That's just wrong. A couple of friends and I are doing a little challenge to use our new, new to us, and barely used so they still feel new craft items. Friends who motivate you are the best!

I'm linking this at Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge in my favorite theme of all, Anything Goes. ;) Thanks for looking!

Supplies:
Stamps - MFT Magical Memories
Ink - Memento Rich Cocoa
Paper - Lawn Fawn Dewey Decimal 6x6 pad, Recollections Heavyweight white, PTI Aqua Mist
Other - washi tape

4 comments:

  1. Paula this is super cute! I can see why you had to have the paper and sentiment! Fun design! Your Washi looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card! Love that cute paper too!

    Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

    hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. This would be my happy place as well. One can never have to many books. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun card and so quick to create! Love it!

    ReplyDelete