Saturday, February 6, 2010

Emboss Resist Challenge

It's late, late, late so this is going to be fast. I know the second I get under the covers one or both of the boys are going to wake up! This card is for the emboss resist challenge on Nichole Heady's blog for the Papertrey 3rd anniversary shin dig. I got new pti loot yesterday so I stayed up ridiculously late to get a chance to play with it. :) Nichole has a great tutorial on emboss resist if you've never tried the technique. Good night!


PS: I was all set to post blog candy but my pictures were lousy. It really is coming soon.


Supplies -
Stamps: PTI Star Prints, Background Basics:Hearts, Daily Designs Sentiments
Paper: PTI Lemon Tart, Georgia Pacific white
Ink: Stampin' Up! Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Versamark, Versafine Onyx Black
Accessories: Stampendous clear embossing powder, Stampin' Up! embossing buddy, PTI Pure Poppy buttons, Zots glue dots, sponge, Scor-Pal, heat gun

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful card friend! Love it! I was up till 12:30 mysself, but 1:00 AM with 2 potential night-wakers? Girl you CRAZY! You must LOVE PTI too! LOL! I am so glad you are doing a blog...you are very talented and have a ton of info/expertise to offer to the cardmaking community!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! Love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My cards don't look this good when I'm well rested. You are very talented! Lovely card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a really neat technique and your card is wonderful. I LOVE the bright colors...it came out great! :)

    ReplyDelete