Monday, March 8, 2010

Stamping Olympics #4

Ok, I lied. I have 4 cards for the Moxie Fab World Olympics of Stamping. This is the last one, I promise. ;)

There was a cool tutorial on StampTV a while back about adding sparkle to an embossed background. So cute and easy! Very hard to photograph, however. I think you can see a little of the sparkliness in this picture.

Supplies: Stamps - Stampin' Up! Sincere Salutations
Ink - Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
Paper - Papertrey Ink Stamper's Select White, Dark Chocolate, Stampin' Up! Bashful Blue
Accessories - Sakura Stardust pen, Spellbinders Long Rectangle and Scalloped long Rectangle Nestabilities, Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate Satin Ribbon, Cuttlebug and Snowflake embossing folder

4 comments:

  1. Hey Paula! Thanks for entering the Olympics of Stamping challenge in the Moxie Fab World! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Paula! Oh and TAG! You're it, you've been tagged on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my; blue is my favorite color and now I see this card. It took my breath away. Perfect. I love the classic combo of blue and brown and this...wow! Love it!

    ReplyDelete