Monday, March 8, 2010

Stamping Olympics #1

I have had almost zero time to craft, but I really wanted to participate in the Stamping Olympics at Moxie Fab World. I won't medal because oh my goodness there are some awesome cards! but I'm cool with that! It's an honor just to be in the same Mr. Linky. ;) I have three cards so I'll do three short posts. Still not down with those multiple picture posts other peeps seem to manage.

This is a clean and simple card for the Love category. Nothing says love like cookies. These GinaK cookie stamps by Melanie Muenchinger are super cute! The card is 4.25 in. square and colored with Copics. Easy peasy.

Supplies: Stamps - GinaK Designs Have a Cookie
Paper - Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Stamper's Select White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Up! Real Red
Accessories - Copic markers E51, E53, C0, C1, C3, Stampin' Up! Modern Label Punch, Red Rhinestones, Pop Dots



No comments:

Post a Comment