Sunday, February 6, 2011

PTI Contest Day 2: Just For You

It is day 2 of PTI's anniversary contests. Today's prize is just as sweet as yesterday's and takes up a lot less room! You get to co-design a stamp set! I KNOW! How freakin' awesome is that?! And they gave us these adorable printable tags! I'm not a huge fan of digistamps, but these are really uber-cute and I like that I can just print, punch, and color. No formatting or resizing or anything. Sweet.

I chose Lisa Johnson's tag. It's so stinkin' cute! Colored it with Copics and popped it up on the Mat Stack 3 stamped with the frame from All Booked Up and "Just For You" from Daily Designs Sentiments. I actually chose my markers to match my paper for once so the blues are a pretty close match! I'm not sure which Basic Grey collection the paper is from, Urban Prairie maybe? Added some black and white baker's twine and a few rhinestones and it's a cute and easy card.

There are 8 more tags and you can enter once per tag so I'm hoping to be back later with another card. There is a little matter of the Super Bowl and the 77 party favors I still need to make for Nana's 80th birthday party next weekend so we shall see. You can check out all the tag awesomeness here. Happy Sunday!

Supplies: Stamps - PTI Tag Download, All Booked Up, Daily Designs Sentiments

Ink - Memento Angel Pink, Rose Bud

Paper - Basic Grey paper, PTI Stamper's Select White

Other - Divine Twine Baker's Twine, rhinestones, Copics (RV21, RV23, RV25, BG10, BG13, BG15, RV14), pop dots

3 comments:

  1. I love this card! I do think that's from urban prairie - I LOVE it with the pinks you chose. Wonderful job.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOO, very pretty! Love BG papers too!

    ReplyDelete