Monday, August 5, 2013

Give Up on Perfect

Just a little reminder for us all. :)

 
 
Another one of my Dare to Get Dirty cards from Splitcoast. Love this sentiment from My Favorite Things. I had a little tantrum the other night when I didn't get to craft and was behind and was afraid I wouldn't get all the challenges done. And I didn't get them done. But that's okay, I just needed some deep breaths before I remembered it. Linking this at the Simon Says Stamp challenge. Anything goes. ;)
Thanks for looking!
Supplies:
Stamps - MFT Clearly Sentimental About New Beginnings
Ink - Versamark
Paper - PTI White, Pure Poppy, Basic Grey Fact collection
Accessories - Tim Holtz Tiny Attacher, Zing White embossing powder

3 comments:

  1. What an awesome sentiment stamp! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Paula:-) the sentiment and whole design is fabulous :-)

    thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Send me one like this, with this sentiment? For my fridge? Pretty please? :D

    ReplyDelete