Thursday, February 9, 2012

PTI Anniversary Pinterest Challenge

Hello again! I had to sit out yesterday's challenge but I'm back for today's. The deal today is to pick a pinterest pin and use it as inspiration for a card. Took me a little while to pick one since I have a ton of pins. Finally settled on this one. I love the colors and how ethereal it is.





Father Knows Best doesn't see enough ink lately so I was excited to get to use it here. The leaves are colored with Copics. The trunk, too, actually. It just wasn't dark enough. Dawn McVey has been inspiring/tormenting me with her Mr Huey sprays so I decided to use my Vanilla Smooch Spritz, which is the closest thing I have. The bottle gave me some trouble - spray bottles and I don't get along for some reason - but I won out. The In the Meadow die and the eyelet border cutout both came from my friend Alyssa. Thanks girl!








Okay, it's almost tomorrow so I'm going to bed! Thanks for looking!





Supplies - Stamps: PTI Father Knows Best, Simply Jane


Ink - PTI Aqua Mist; Memento Rich Cocoa; Palette Burnt Umber
Paper - PTI Sweet Blush, Aqua Mist, White, kraft


Other - PTI In the Meadow die, Eyelet Border die cut; Ranger blending tool; 1/8 scor-tape, Copics R000, RV00, R02; Vanilla Smooch Spritz; We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper



2 comments: